The Children's Society has fourteen projects that provide specific services for disabled children, including advocacy, communication assistance, participation and early intervention.
Through all of our projects, we ensure that individual disabled children and young people are given a voice in the decisions that affect them, now and in the future. We also campaign for government and society to recognise that all disabled children and young people have a right to be heard and do not suffer injustice in silence.
To find out more about each project's work, or contact the project directly click on the project name. You can also visit www.childrenssociety.org.uk to find out more.
- Champion for Disabled Children and Young People
- Children's Participation Project Wessex
- Children's Resource Project North East
- The Children's Society Rochdale
- Disability Advocacy Project
- Lancashire Children's Rights Project
- LEAP Project – Listening, Empowering, Advocacy, Participation
- PACT – Participation, Advocacy, Consultancy, Training
- PAR Project – Participation, Advocacy, Rights
- Portage and Early Support Services
- St Christopher Shared Care Project
- Torbay Children's Fund
- Thanet Children's Participation Project
- Warrington Children and Young People's Participation Project
- Western Corner